Hitman: Sniper Review
Hitman: Sniper is a game about shooting people in the face. And blowing them up with explosive gas cannisters, electrocuting them with dangling wires, and luring them to their doom with car alarms.
But mainly it’s all about shooting. It tries to capture some of the body-hiding, sneaky silliness of the main Hitman series, but since you’re always stood in the same spot, and you’ve only got a sniper rifle at your disposal, it never quite manages it.
Gallery of death
At its heart the game is an expansive gallery shooter. You’re Agent 47, stood at a vantage point overlooking a complex of houses. You’ve got missions to complete, all of which involve picking off a specific target.
Along with that you’ve got other objectives to pad out the game. You might need to score a certain number of points without getting detected, score a moving headshot, or use one of the traps that the game allows you to set.
You can buy more powerful sniper rifles with real-life money. These range from 79p / 99c up to £7.99 / $9.99.
You don’t really need them, but obviously they make your life a little bit easier.
The controls are pretty simple. You tap on the screen to look down your scope, pinch to zoom while you’re aiming, and then tap in the reticle to fire. You can set up a fire button if you’d p refer, and you probably will after about the seventh accidental shot.
There’s a reload button that starts a little swipey QTE that lets you stuff bullets in your gun that little bit faster, and you unlock perks that let you slow down time or give you a better idea of where the guards and targets in the level are.
The traps and tricks in the level are probably the most interesting part of the game. You can lure guards by setting off car alarms, knock them off mountainsides by turning on giant fans, and shoot them just right so they fall into a jacuzzi.
But essentially these are different outcomes of the same action. You’re still looking down your scope, popping out a shot, and taking things from there.
Shoot to fill
Not that there’s anything wrong with that, and as gallery shooters go this is a highly polished and engaging one. It just feels like maybe it could have done a little more, and taken its more Hitman-y ideas that little bit further.
You’ll still enjoy the time you spend taking pot-shots at identikit goons, and some of the more elaborate challenges will take you a while to complete, but at the end of the day you’re still just zooming in and shooting things over and over and over.
Features of Hitman Sniper
Below are exciting features of Game which you’ll experience after Hitman Sniper APK Free Download.
- Impressive sniper shooting game.
- Take the role of famous Agent 47.
- Set in the beautiful scenes of Montenegro.
- Need to kill all the targets and collect the valuable weapons.
- Contains almost 150 different missions.
- Can replay the missions and find more secrets.
- Impressive graphics and visuals.
Features of Hitman Sniper Modded APK
- Unlimited money.
Supported Android Versions
- Jelly Bean (4.1–4.3.1)
- KitKat (4.4–4.4.4, 4.4W–4.4W.2)
- Lollipop (5.0–5.1.1)
- Android Marshmallow (6.0.0–6.0.1)
Hitman Sniper Mod APK Free Download
So Excited to Play? Well click on below button to start Download Hitman Sniper APK. This is single direct link of Hitman Sniper APK Mod Unlocked With Unlimited Everything.
Instructions To Install
- Before Installing Game, Turn off WiFi and Mobile Data. You can enable them later after game has started working fine.
- Extract the obb zip file directly to location sdcard/Android/obb/ or Copy Extracted folder com.squareenixmontreal.hitmansniperandroid to sdcard/Android/obb/
- [NOTE] If the obb folder doesn’t exist, simply create a new folder named obb inside sdcard/Android/
- Launch the game.
- Open the app, and run the game. It should no longer say “data files needed to download”
These are the steps and instructions to install any android games, that come with obb files, or are large in size.
Hope this helped.